Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

JCPenney advertises kettle that resembles Adolf Hitler on billboard


L.A. - Some people were outraged by the sight of giant billboards which advertises a kettle that seems to resemble the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, according to photos uploaded to the internet.

A driver has published the first images of a giant highway billboard kettle that looks a lot like Adolf Hitler.

The advertisement by JCPenney has left motorists in Culver City, Los Angeles, California feeling as if they were just driven over the edge.

"I saw this yesterday and my boyfriend told me I was crazy, now, I feel better that I am not the only one who noticed this," that uploaded of the image said.

Another person said: "I'm looking at this from my office building every day and now I can tell my coworkers that I'm not the only one who saw Hitler the bells and whistles!”

No comments:

Post a Comment